22nd Annual CAWC Conference
The annual conference of the Canadian Association of Wound Care is a four-day continuing education event designed to support health-care professionals who work with patients with wounds or who are at risk for developing wounds.
The goals of the CAWC conference are:
• To bring together national and international experts in the field of wound prevention and management
• To assist practitioners to incorporate the most recent scientific evidence, technology and tools into practice
• To review and discuss the extent and quality of evidence surrounding the prevention and management of different types of wounds
• To discuss practical, patient-centered, cost-effective approaches to wound care
• To discuss the policy implications of clinical decisions and vice-versa
• To provide an avenue for communication between practitioners and industry
Highlights of the Conference
• Four days of jam-packed learning and networking opportunities in multi-disciplinary setting
• Oral and poster presentations outlining the latest research, technology and tools
• Formal and informal networking opportunities from morning to night.
The conference is suitable for:
Enterostomal Therapy Nurses
Registered Practical Nurses
. . . and more!